Cheapest LED Grow Lights – Best Affordable LED Grow Lights
LED grow lights have proven energy saving as compared with HID (High-Intensity Discharge) grow lights and have a lifespan of tens of thousands of hours.
What makes LEDs even more effective is that the diodes can emit specific lights from the spectrum. This means that you can customize it for both vegetative and flowering plants.
An LED grow light can make your indoor garden grow at a faster rate, especially when used with hydroponic systems.
- Best Affordable Led Grow Lights – Top 10 in 2020
- Cheap Led Grow Lights Reviews
- 1. Roleandro – Galaxyhydro 300W Cheapest Led Grow Light
- 2. King Plus 600w Double Chips Led Grow Light
- 3. BLOOMSPECT 300W LED Grow Light
- 4. Shengsite 50w Affordable LED Grow Light
- 5. Recodcent 1000w – Cheap LED Grow Light
- 6. Phlizon 600w Grow Light with Thermometer & Humidity control
- 7. Roleandro LED Grow Light Bulb 75w Red & Blue Panel
- 8. Morsen 600W Full Spectrum Led Grow Light
- 9. Apollo Horticulture GL60LED – 180w
- 10. EnerCo Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 600W
- Last Thoughts about the Cheapest Led Grow Lights
Light is an essential component for your indoor plants and greenhouses, and you have to be meticulous about it. Some plants require a wider spectrum of light to meet the requirements for photosynthesis.
Today, these lights have improved even more as they have better heat dissipation and energy efficiency.
Best Affordable Led Grow Lights – Top 10 in 2020
So here we have five of such LED grow lights that are incredibly affordable and work best with all plants and in every stage of growth:
Cheap Led Grow Lights Reviews
1. Roleandro – Galaxyhydro 300W Cheapest Led Grow Light
The Roleandro Galaxyhydro LED Grow Light can rightly be considered Top LED grow lights as they are mostly focused on the maximum absorption of light by your plants. It does so by having the light spectrum that indoor plants respond best to. It has a PPFD of 796 umol which ensures that every ray of light is absorbed for optimized growth.
Has a fantastic heat dissipation system that makes it reliable and energy-efficient. What you would normally get from a 400 Watt HPS, you can get from this LED light with way lesser wattage (around 130). It has new improved and faster heat sinks and cooling fans. As a result, you can save a lot of electricity and have your plant grow fast too.
It can cover a decent area of 3 x 3 feet easily and requires a height of 24 inches. A lot of people just focus on the power and forget that the actual purpose of the light is to nourish your plants. A high power does not necessarily mean it will be effective for the growth.
Particularly useful for growing in winters as the 10000K white light provides the right amount of warmth for the grow tent. And because heat is dissipating at a 20-30% faster rate, you need not worry about having it on through the long winter nights.
Comes with a 2-year warranty from Roleandro so should you have any problems, you can get it fixed directly by the manufacturer.
2. King Plus 600w Double Chips Led Grow Light
The King Plus 600W Glow Lights feature 10W double chips. The double chips help keep an ideal balance of PAR and Lumen. That helps produce brighter, more intense light that can even give life to the plants that are struggling.
It is a full spectrum grow light featuring all of the red, blue, yellow, IR, UV, and white wavelengths. It is a rather thick box of grow lights because it has two cooling fans for faster heat dissipation.
Considering its reasonable price, it is the best affordable LED grow lights alternatives to HPS lamps which consume way more power and heat up too. If you have something cheaper but just as powerful, it does not make sense to still stick to older technology.
If you are a stickler for best customer support and warranties then this product will entice you even more. It comes with a long 3-year warranty and King Plus claims to have prompt customer support. But in all likelihood, you would not have to call them as it is a high-quality grow light.
King Plus can cover an area of a little more than 9 square ft. and the recommended distance between the plants and the light is at least 2 ft. You can use it for hours and hours without worrying about heating or run big electricity bills. That is the major benefit of choosing LEDs instead of fluorescent lights.
3. BLOOMSPECT 300W LED Grow Light
This one from Bloomspect is one of the cheapest LED grow lights if not the cheapest. This one consumes just about 132W and uses a special optical lens to intensify the lights from the LEDs. As a result, your plants get maximum exposure of different wavelengths and are able to speed up their photosynthesis.
It can work great for an area of 3 x 3 ft. and is very simple to operate. For heat dissipation, they have used an aluminum heatsink. It is great for plants at any stage of growth, even for those in the flowering stage as they too need a decent amount of light from the full spectrum.
These LED lights have arguably the highest lifespan found in grow lights and can potentially give you 100,000 hours. That combined with a long 3-Year warranty makes it an irresistible purchase, especially for someone who only wants to opt for the best for their plants.
Comes with a long 6 ft. the chord that meets the standards of US electric plugs. The hanging kit is also included and the user guide will make installing it a breeze. It does weigh a little more (5 pounds) than some other LED grow light options here.
4. Shengsite 50w Affordable LED Grow Light
Whether you’re a beginner in the world of plant growing LED lights or already an expert, you need to invest in a functional yet cheap LED Grow Light. Your choice of grow light has the power to either make or break your plant growing plans. Consequently, a wise choice for you will be this Shengsite LED Grow light.
One of the best affordable LED Grow Lights out there, this Shengsite light is bound to cater to all your growing light needs. Also, it comes with some fantastic features like:
– Exceptionally bright LED with 250 high-quality light beads, perfect for rainy and snowy days when plants need even more sunlight
– The Shengsite light quickly enhances growth with more leaves popping up within 12 days of use
– Comes with a high wattage panel with power supply from a 50-watt double driver
– Improved design with a better plastic plate, lesser noise, and better cooling
– Versatile as it can suit all types of plants from orchids to succulents, and can be used in various places
– Also has a one year warranty and 30 days return guarantee
Equipped with all the latest tech, buying this grow light will be the best decision you make.
5. Recodcent 1000w – Cheap LED Grow Light
Do you struggle to find time to show your plants some sunlight? Are you also tired of seeing your plants wilt and die? Well, you don’t have to give up planting just because of that. All you need is this Recordcent 1000w LED Grow Light.
One of the cheapest LED Grow Lights out there, Recordcent is perfect for the job without being too heavy on the pocket.
This full-spectrum, indoor grow light is the ideal substitute for your traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium light bulbs. Moreover, Recordcent LED grow lights are much more environmentally friendly as they emit no mercury and last a long time while being more energy-efficient. Some of its other benefits include:
– It’s more efficient with efficiency levels reaching 95%
– As a result, it’s more economical as compared to traditional light sources which have ten times more the energy cost
– It’s more versatile as it offers a wide spectrum of light sources
Furthermore, Recordcent grow lights have some excellent features such as:
– A UV function that sterilizes growth and eliminates bacteria
– Energy-saving as it only consumes 110-120 watts
– Professional and wide range spectrum that is perfect for all growth stages
– Overheating protection
– 120-day guarantee
All this adds up to one fantastic product which will ensure healthy and productive plant growth.
6. Phlizon 600w Grow Light with Thermometer & Humidity control
When you need an all-round, efficient, high-quality, and cheap LED Grow Light, Phlizon’s LED Grow Light is the one for you. Once you’ve used this LED light, you’ll never want to use any other ever again. It provides great value for your money along with excellent performance.
Phlizon’s LED Grow Light hosts an extensive range of remarkable characteristics. Some of these include:
– Safe and Secure: While other brands often place a reflector in the lights to make it more aesthetically pleasing, Phlizon does not. That’s because with the reflector comes the danger of it catching fire. Needless to say, there’s no such danger with Phlizon
– Full Spectrum: The spectrum is designed primarily for improving plant growth and making them stronger
– Two modes: This light comes with the option of two modes, Veg Mode and Bloom Mode. It’s perfect for plants in all stages
– Energy Saving: The Phlizon light only uses 108 watts as compared to traditional lights which use up to 400 watts
– Superb Customer Service: Phlizon offers two years warranty and 30 days return guarantee with this LED light
Even though it might not be as pretty to look at as some of the other LED lights. But it delivers much more in terms of value and performance.
7. Roleandro LED Grow Light Bulb 75w Red & Blue Panel
If you are looking for the cheapest LED grow lights that do their job well, look no further. Roleandro LED Grow Light Bulbs contain 117 red lights of 660 nm wavelength and 52 blue lights of 450 nm wavelength. Both of these are perfect for providing ample nutrients for healthy growth.
This combination is well-known among regular growers who know their LEDs very well. It is definitely a strong recommendation if you are looking for quick growth. It can cover a generous area of up to 8 square ft.
For proper timely heat dissipation, they have used Aluminum alloy plate. This means that despite glowing to its full capacity at all times, it will not heat up and subsequently not run up large power bills.
It is a cheap and effective alternative to high-pressure sodium as it consumes nearly 80% less energy. It can virtually be used for any kind of plant or seedlings, regardless of the stage, they are at. It can be used in your home with traditional soil-based plants or even high-tech hydronic systems.
This product too is backed by one year warranty and comes with a money-back guarantee. And it is superlight too as the weight is just under a kilogram.
8. Morsen 600W Full Spectrum Led Grow Light
If you’re in the market for the best affordable LED grow lights, look no further than the Morsen LED Grow Light. It offers a cheap yet good quality solution for all your LED Grow Light needs. From a top brand such as Morsen, you can expect nothing less than the best quality and performance.
With that in mind, it’s not surprising that this LED light also has some great features like:
– An advanced Full Spectrum: This light has 60 pcs chips including red, blue, orange, yellow, warm light, white light, and infrared chips which provides the optimal light for all growth stages
– Three modes: You can choose from the Veg mode, bloom mode, or both together, to get the best results out of your plants.
– Energy Efficient: It saves up more than 80% electricity as compared to your conventional lamps while running on only 116 watts.
– Excellent Warranty Policy: This light comes with a three -year warranty and 30 days return guarantee
– Versatile: You can use these lights for fruits, vegetables, succulents, etc. You can also use them anywhere, from balconies to dark rooms.
This is indeed the best LED grow light for cheap out there.
9. Apollo Horticulture GL60LED – 180w
When buying Apollo Horticulture, you don’t have to compromise quality over price. When it comes to this renowned brand, you get one of the cheapest LED Grow Lights with brilliant results. Just one glance and you’ll know this LED light is different from all the rest out there.
Apollo Horticulture’s LED Grow Light is one of those remarkable products which not only have the best features but come at a great bargain! Some of its features include:
– Broad light spectrum suitable for vegetation and blooming stage
– Only uses 109 watts of electricity
– Easy to install and comes with an instruction manual
– Does not need ballasts
– Emits significantly much lesser heat
– Can be used in grow tents, H2O systems, and other Hydroponic systems
– Comes with a 2-year warranty
– Lighter weight and easy to mount
– Provides good light regardless of plant growth stage
As if that all wasn’t enough, this LED Grow Light from Apollo Horticulture has a life of almost 50,000 hours! The low price and simple installation make it the perfect choice for people starting for the first time. Moreover, this light is ideal for people with not-too-small and not-too-large setups.
10. EnerCo Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 600W
If you are looking for the best affordable LED grow lights that are packed with power, the EnerCo Full Spectrum should be your choice. As its name suggests, it provides a full spectrum for your indoor plants so they can absorb it fully.
Features a total of 594 pcs of LEDs with a different number of lights for each wavelength range in the spectrum. This one is carefully designed to offer maximum impact which makes it ideal for plants that need strong and consistent lighting.
The 600W grow light works on just 171W power making it energy efficient and economical. It will pay back for itself with the amount of money you will save on power. Thanks to its extra intense light, the plants will show visible growth in just a few weeks.
There are other power options too for this particular LED grow light. This one is more than enough for a grow tent of 3 x 2 ft. They can work for up to 16 hours continuously with no heat-ups. It comes with a handy stainless steel hanging kit that you can fix yourself.
It may not seem like a cheap LED grow light but considering that you are getting full-spectrum, 600W, and a lot of ease, the price is more than justified. It is an investment in your small indoor garden after all, which makes it worth it.
Last Thoughts about the Cheapest Led Grow Lights
LEDs are already quite cheap and utilize less energy even though they provide enough intensity for the plants to grow naturally. If you are someone who watches out for their carbon footprint and looks for energy-efficient devices, cheap LED grow light is your best bet.
There are still many options and when choosing something for your grow tent, focus on the area of your indoor garden and the kind of plants you will be growing. A full spectrum is obviously the best; however, you can even work with something like Roleandro LED Grow Bulbs provided they are intense enough.
Each of the products above has great value for money as they have a long lifespan and can give you years without an LED fusing. These are also known to produce better and richer yields in comparison with other grow lights, especially the CFLs.