General Hydroponics Waterfarm & Farm Controller Review
You are probably like me who started gardening and growing by soil. I actually started out with herb seedlings from the nearby garden store. I threw the seeds in pots and water them regularly. Watching the plants grow over a couple of months is indeed a great introduction to the amazing magic of gardening and growing my own plants.
However, the time comes that I wanted more until I stumble across hydroponics. This is an amazing and wonderful way of gardening even without soil. I was completely fascinated with it to the extent that I needed hydroponics tools, modules, and more. All I wanted is to have my own best hydroponic system. I believe that this is kind of more effective and cool way of planting and growing my own plants.
If you are also like me who are into growing plants hydroponically, then you got to read on because in this hydroponic grow kit review, I will reveal to you the perks of investing on General Hydroponics Waterfarm & the GH´s Farm Controller.
- 1. General Hydroponics Waterfarm Review [GH4120]
- 2. General Hydroponics Farm Controller Review [GH4720]
- There’s More to Learn about Hydroponics
1. General Hydroponics Waterfarm Review [GH4120]
Outstanding Features of the WaterFarm
- Best-selling hydroponic module
- Can grow large, medium, and small plants
- Guarantees longer service life
- Unique designs allowing you to closely pack the modules and create high-density installations
- Delivers all features of a larger system at an affordable cost without really compromising performance and quality
Pros and Cons of the GH Waterfarm
Just like other hydroponic grow systems, General Hydroponics Waterfarm also comes with its own sets of pros and cons but the positive points still outweigh the few negative ones.
- Grows large, medium, and small plants easily
- Provides reliable features of a larger system
- This comes with almost everything you need to grow
- Manufactured by a trusted and highly recognized manufacturer
- Packed with features and delivers immense benefits expected from the best system
- Can produce the same or even more than what traditional gardening or farming delivers
- Provides safe, clean, and sustainable production
- More efficient and consistent
- Use less water
- Environment-friendly option
- A clean way of growing plants
- Maximized space for growing
- Might not be preferred by individuals who still prefer to use soil in gardening
Wrapping-up with the General Hydroponics WaterFarm Grow System.
With the highlighted pros of General Hydroponics WaterFarm, many will surely convince to shift to hydroponics and make use of this system. It also became clearer to me that growing plants hydroponically is far better than using soil. This option is great for both the commercial growers and a hobbyist like me. I hope that this hydroponic kit review can help those who are still undecided or those who are somehow clueless about what the best hydroponic systems should be.
The General Hydroponics WaterFarm is, therefore, a beneficial part to consider if you wanted to start growing hydroponically. This is a reliable system that will surely yield excellent results in your pursuit. This hydroponic module is designed to serve you for a long and to help you grow more plants in a clean, unique, and sustainable manner. Now is the best time to engage yourself in hydroponics and General Hydroponics WaterFarm is the best hydroponic module to start with.
2. General Hydroponics Farm Controller Review [GH4720]
If you are into plantations and love to see your babies grow healthy and strong, you definitely need to get a hydroponic farm system.
Trust me it is one investment that pays off so well in terms of plant growth, well-being, and health that there’s no looking back.
These systems ensure that your plant gets the high-level nutrients, in a water solution as there’s no obstruction between the plant and the nutrients. The plant derives its food directly and hence gets the highest level of nutrition.
As a result, the plants that are grown healthier, taller, and faster – up to 50% higher – as compared to the ones grown in soil.
Overview of the GH4720 Farm Controller
The General Hydroponics GH4720 farm controller is one of the best hydroponic systems whether you have small-sized or large plants. It’s a high-quality system, is durable and the installation is really easy.
It is also ideal for you if you are looking for something within your budget but at the best of quality.
The system ensures uniform circulation of the fluid across the growing areas. It is linked to a thirteen-gallon reservoir and a single controller.
This system gives you the liberty to arrange your growing areas just the way you like. They can be placed closer together as squares or separated by wide spaces in between. Here’s a good look at how the General hydroponics GH4720 Farm controller system works and helps your plants:
The GH4720 comes complete with all the vinyl tubes, fittings, drain valve, and module units.
It’s a very convenient and low-maintenance drip system and gives you maximum control of nutrients and water circulation. So you know what your plant is getting at all times and you can monitor the growth better.
The Water Farm Features Include:
- Eight-gallon controller
- GH Dual Diaphragm air pump
- Fittings and tubes
- Includes nutrients from the Flora Series
- Eight water farm module units
- Thirteen-gallon reservoir
- Eight buckets can hold 1.4 gallons each
- Total weight 43 pounds
Pros & Cons of the GH4720 Farm Controller
- Best for growing a large lot and for getting consistent results every time. You get more control over nutrition and hence plant growth. The system is suitable for all kinds of environments and gives you fast and healthy growth.
- The system has a large capacity so you don’t need to refill it over and over again. For smaller plants, it can last up to two weeks! But if you have larger plants, it may last about a week.
- The best thing about this system is that it is really flexible. Although it comes with eight buckets, you can always expand it and add up to four more buckets and cover a larger area and more plants!
- However, on the downside, it is a large system, with a lot of weight and hence requires dedicated space. So you need to make some arrangements prior to bringing the setup home to make sure you can accommodate it.
- The clay pebbles are also not included in the package. That, however, is not much of a hassle you can easily find them at your nearest hardware stores or online.
Last Thoughts about the General Hydroponic Farm Controller
To sum it up, the GH4720 is a remarkable system for your very own growing setup. You can grow a huge variety of plants, whether in a much faster, and efficient manner.
The GH4720 is the best hydroponic system that gives you actual value for money. We hope this hydroponic grow kit review will help you make the right choice and your plants will grow healthier and happier in no time!
There’s More to Learn about Hydroponics
Hydroponics is not really all about growing without soil. There are actually more things to learn about this unique technique and these include the following:
- Space Saving
Hydroponics certainly save incredible space as compared to traditional soil gardening. The roots of the plants usually need space in order to spread out through the soil. But not anymore. These are instead submerged into a bath of a special oxygenated nutrient solution.
- Hydroponics Save Water
Hydroponics saves water since a small percentage of this is used by the plants. Through Recirculating Nutrient Reservoir in the majority of systems, the roots of the plants only take the amount of water that they need and leave the rest into the reservoir for future use.
- Weeding is not Necessary
The most common excuse why individuals do not want gardening is that they don’t want to spend more time weeding. Hydroponics is the solution. With this, there will no longer be weeds and soil as simple as that.