How to get High Without Drugs. Methods to Feel Relaxed and Happy
For centuries, people have had an inherent desire to get high and feel euphoric. That’s why they have been using different legal, illegal, and natural methods to feel relaxed and happy.
It doesn’t matter if you get high by consuming cannabis, or exercising; the end goal is the same – Euphoric effect.
Lucky for you, the following guide explains an easy way to get high at home and how to get rid of a high. Not only that, but you’ll find out how long does it take to get high and, as a bonus, the best way to get stoned.
How to Get High Without Drugs at Home?
Learning how to get high at home will allow you to achieve different physical and emotional goals. Some people feel euphoric and relaxed, while others feel amused, creative, hungry, or giggly.
Consuming marijuana releases delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol THC in your bloodstream to interact with your brain and calm down your nerves.
On the downside, marijuana doesn’t suit everyone, as some people may be sensitive to it. Furthermore, overdose is one of the biggest problems most people face, leading to severe nausea, racing heartbeat, mental health disorder, vomiting, and increased blood pressure.
It’s important to mention that CBD strains and products don’t make you high or offer psychoactive effects. Instead, CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) to regulate different functions such as sleep and immune system responses. People generally use CBD products to relieve pain, depression, and anxiety without getting high.
That’s why you read along to learn alternative ways how to get high without drugs at home.
If you want to learn how to get high with no drugs, meditation is natural to slow down your body. In addition, meditation allows the body to release endorphins to calm your nerves, thus improving your mood.
Thrilling and Exciting Activities
If you want to have a heart-pumping experience or an immediate rush of adrenaline, you can go for some extreme sports to get high, such as:
- Extreme sports
- Wall or rock climbing
- Bungee jumping
- Cage diving
- Mountain climbing
- Cliff diving
When you climb a cliff or a mountain, your brain thinks of all the possible worst-case scenarios in which you die. That’s why you feel a sudden rush of adrenaline, beta-endorphins, and dopamine. Moreover, your heart pumps more blood to the muscles and brains, thus heightening all your senses.
Once you are back to the ground, the hormones rush subsides, and you feel relaxed, carefree, and calm.
A Pro Tip: These thrilling activities can be dangerous if you perform without any expert supervision. That’s why it’s better to tag along with adrenaline junkies to enjoy a euphoric rush naturally without doing any stimulant drugs.
Exercise is undoubtedly one of the easiest ways to get high at home. You have to try working out to feel the endorphins rush. The pleasurable feeling you get after doing an hour of High-intensity interval training (HIIT) session is simply incomparable. That’s why people call exercise the runner’s high.
We are sure you’ll regret all those years of losing the joy of daily exercise. At first, it might be difficult for you; but once you develop the strength and stamina, there is no way you’ll look backward.
We don’t see any raised hands who don’t love dancing. If you want to learn how to get high without drugs in a fun way, dancing will help you improve dopamine levels and release endorphins to boost your mood.
The best thing about dancing is choosing any style or form such as salsa, belle, or street style. It’s a win-win deal to learn a new skill while getting high. Voila!
Alternatively, performing on a stage and participating in theatre also help you discover a constructive hobby that improves your mood.
Weird Yet Easy Way to Get High
It’s funny how people, especially teens, have invented some weird ways of using household items to get high. For instance, teens drink hand sanitizer, cough syrups, and ingest nutmeg to feel euphoric at home.
If you want to give your creativity a boost, read along to learn how to get less high at home.
- Cough Syrup – It’s one of the most common ways to get high at home and feel dizzy. Not only that, but cough syrup is potential drug addiction whose overdose can lead to a slower heartbeat and breathing.
- Inhalants – Teens use everyday household items to get high at homes, such as aerosol sprays, household cleaners, and whipped cream cans. However, we should warn you that the chemicals in these household products have dangerous effects that lead to lung or heart failure.
- Nutmeg – It’s a common spice we use in pumpkin pie. Ingesting too much nutmeg makes you feel high and dizzy. On the downside, nutmeg in large doses causes heart palpitations and is fatal for teens with heart problems.
- Bath Salts – These are also known as synthetic cathinones. You can find powder or crystal forms of bath salts in almost every bathroom. Many teens typically snort and swallow bath salts to induce euphoria, but high doses of bath salts offer effects similar to meth and lead to infection and skin irritation.
- Spice – It’s not a common spice; instead, it’s synthetic marijuana or K2, which comes in the form of shredded herbs. Moreover, these herbs are sprayed with a compound that makes you high. However, the spice doesn’t induce a mellow high as you may experience hallucinations and feel nauseous.
How Long Does Being High Last? How Long Does It Take To Get High?
The total duration of the high state depends majorly on the following factors:
- Type of strain, its dose, and the potency
- Method to get high is via smoking, vaping, or ingestion
- How often do you smoke weed during a week
- Your age and gender
- Individual tolerance
- Combining weed with other drugs, such as vodka and alcohol
For instance, inhaling marijuana allows it to reach your bloodstream within no time via your lungs. The onset time of smoking is usually within minutes, and you can reach the peak in 20 to 30 minutes. Overall, the effects usually last for four hours when you smoke or vape weed.
Alternatively, consuming cannabis edibles, such as gummies, candies, or brownies, takes a longer time to make you high. It’s because the edibles first reach your stomach, then your liver, and finally the bloodstream. That’s why it takes around 30 to 90 minutes to get the psychoactive effect after consuming the edibles.
However, the high state of edibles lasts longer than smoking because THC remains in your system for a relatively long time.
How to Get Rid of a High?
First, you don’t need to panic as you can follow these steps to sober up quickly:
- Inhaling weed makes your mouth extremely dry; that’s why it’s best to stay hydrated and avoid drinking alcohol.
- You can take the help of CBD edibles, oil, or capsule to counter the THC effect. Not only that, but CBD also keeps your anxiety in control.
- Chewing peppercorns certainly help because the terpenes present in black pepper reduce the THC intensity.
- Citrus fruit is considered the best remedy to get rid of a marijuana high courtesy of limonene, the fragrant terpene. All you need to do is squeeze lemon in water or drink orange juice to sober up real fast.
- You can distract yourself by playing video games, solving a puzzle, or simply watching TV.
- It’s best to open the window and inhale fresh air.
- If you have panic attacks, you can take a cold shower to reduce your blood pressure and calm yourself down.
- The effects of marijuana wear out in a day. That’s why sleeping is the ultimate solution to pass the time.
Professional Medical Advice For Drug and Alcohol Addiction and Drug Abuse
Repeated marijuana consumption leads to addiction, chronic cough, memory loss, brain damage, and bronchitis. Not only that, but the adverse effects of drug and alcohol addiction lead to mental health disorders and behavioral health conditions.
In such as case, you need to rush to the emergency room for medical advice and diagnosis from a healthcare professional.
Moreover, many teens use over-the-counter OTC medicines such as motion sickness pills and other illegal drugs to get high. You should never use OTC medicines without professional medical advice; it leads to drug abuse.
Moreover, addiction treatment from a qualified healthcare provider is necessary to prevent the adverse effects of substance abuse and alcohol poisoning.
Weed and drugs certainly offer you a sudden hit and an extreme rush of creativity; however, the above methods surely answer how to get high at home. Furthermore, you’ll be able to feel euphoria without costing a leg and an arm.
The key takeaway of the above guide is to learn how to get high with no drugs, so you don’t harm your health and, of course, bank. Moreover, if someone asks you how to get rid of a high and how long does being high last, you know the answer.
Furthermore, you should always consult licensed medical professionals in case of alcohol abuse. This way, health professionals can provide medical advice for addiction treatment.