If you are a seasoned smoker who wants to try something fun and exciting, we have got great news for you. The purple moon rocks weed is not just an average cannabis bud; instead, it’s an innovative combination of bud, hash oil, and kief.
Keep reading to learn about interesting facts about this cannabis gem and how to make one for yourself and your friends.
What are Purple Moon Rocks?
The purple moonrocks is a combination of purple weed, hash oil, and kief to offer a 51.2 THC content in percentage, which is outstanding. That’s why purple moonrock is highly effective in pain reduction, stimulating appetite, and nausea reduction.
In addition to the higher THC levels, the purple moon rocks also include 0.15 percent CBD, increasing overall efficiency to combat pain.
You can call purple mook rocks the caviar of cannabis courtesy of extra potency and THC levels. It generally contains the innermost layer of a purple strain.
The bud is later dipped in cannabis oil with a final kief coating. As a result, the purple moonrocks are incredibly pleasing and soothing, offering an outstanding cannabis experience.
It’s said that Kurupt, a rapper and a businessman, along with fellow rapper Dr. Zodiak, developed and promoted moon rocks.
The purple moonrock marijuana can be either indica only or indica-dominant hybrid, depending on your selected ingredients. The purple weed is found in the cooler regions of Asia, where the climate is suitable for growing small and bushy indica weeds.
You must be thinking if purple moonrocks and other moonrocks are the same or not. The only difference between these highly potent marijuana products is that purple moonrock uses a purple weed strain, such as purple haze or grape ape.
On the other hand, the regular moon rocks marijuana is green in color and uses Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) as the preferred strain.
Rest, both of these moonrocks have the same physical appearance because of the kief coating. Nonetheless, you can’t see the innermost nugs coated under the kief dust.
Purple Moonrocks Composition – Not an Average Cannabis Bud
The primary difference between purple moonrocks or the other cannabis flowers is the layering of hash oil and kief.
From the top layer to the bottom bug, the purple moonrocks comprises the following:
- Kief – Is the outermost layer of the purple moonrocks. It’s essentially pollen dust or a powdery substance that the growers harvest from the crystalline trichomes of the buds.
- Hash oil – Serves as a center layer to bind for the kief and the bud. You should know that the THC levels in the CBD concentrate or oil can hit a maximum of 90 percent.
- Bud – It’s the central part of the purple moonrocks and is the least potent of the rest of the layers. Generally, an average bud has maximum THC levels of 25 to 30 percent.
Advantages of Purple Moon Rock Weed
Seasoned smokers can use this one of the most powerful cannabis products for recreational purposes. Alternatively, higher potency makes the purple moonrocks online perfect for treating other medical conditions like nausea, stress, insomnia, depression, and pain.
Medical marijuana is legal across the United States; however, you can’t easily find the purple moon rock in all the dispensaries. Don’t worry; you’ll find the method to make your own purple moonrocks online in the next section.
How to Make Purple Moon Rocks?
The overall potency of the purple moon rocks depends on the used bud, oil, and kief. Almost all the moon rocks have an average 50 percent THC level, which is undoubtedly relatively high.
- Purple cannabis strain – Purple haze, sour grape, purple urkle
- Hash oil
- Purple kief – From a licensed dispensary or your own grinder
- Hash bowl
Steps to Make Purple Moon Rocks
- It’s entirely up to your preference to select any purple strains. For example, the sour grape is one of the dense and heavy indica buds.
- The next step is a bit tricky. Instead of dipping the nug in the hash oil, it’s better to use a dropper to apply the sticky oil all over the bud uniformly.
- Lastly, you can grab the nug with your tongs and roll it over the kief till it creates the moon rock’s outer covering. Then, it’s entirely up to you to repeat the process to increase the kief coating.
- You should place the coated nugs on a flat and dry surface at room temperature, allowing them to dry. The drying process can take hours or days, depending on the total amount of hash oil you use.
- If you don’t want to make this cannabis gem yourself, you can always buy purple moonrocks online.
Hash Oil Extraction
Let’s briefly understand the extraction process of hash oil since it’s one of the biggest health concerns.
Initially, you need a solvent, such as Butane, to extract hash oil. However, butane is one of the most toxic solvents, which can be lethal if not prepared properly.
That’s why you should pay extra attention to the extraction process, such as CO2 extraction, which is a standard industrial process that ensures pure and clean hash oil.
Lastly, if you want to make your own hash oil, you can use the solventless option, such as ice and grain alcohol.
Effects of Purple Moon Rocks
Purple moon rock isn’t dangerous compared to other cannabis products available in the market based on the potency and THC level. Nonetheless, you should be extra careful while consuming the purple moon rocks weed as it can raise the heart rate.
For instance, if a person has anxiety problems, consuming purple moon rocks can affect cardiovascular or mental health.
Furthermore, THC overdose certainly causes severe reactions, such as nausea, dizziness, and acute paranoia.
Smoking Purple Moonrocks
It’s a crime in the cannabis community to break the handcrafted purple moon rocks or buds with a grinder. So instead, you can use your fingers to break the bud or ground flower in a deep hash bowl carefully.
Alternatively, you can use a hash pipe to smoke and enjoy purple moonrocks.
You should know that the purple moonrocks burn slowly, allowing you to enjoy a combination of the best taste and smoke of kief, hash oil, and, lastly, the bud.
The effects of smoking purple moon rocks range from mind-expanding to therapeutic high, unfocused, blissfully happy, and mind-numbing.
Wrapping Up with the Purple Moon Rocks
Consider purple moonrocks weed as the resin-heavy treats that offer a significant punch. This potent weed provides a delicious and rich flavor with calming and relaxing effects at the end of a hectic day.