Making smoke rings is one of the most impressive vaping tricks you can learn. If you’re looking for an easy and fun way to impress your friends and take your vaping game to the next level, this guide has everything you need to start mastering this trick.
What do You need to Know Before Attempting Vape Tricks?
If you want to master vape tricks, it’s important that you know what you’re getting into. Vaping is a lot like riding a bike or riding a skateboard: the more experience you have with it, the easier it will be for you to perform tricks.
However, there are some things that can make vape tricks harder than they seem at first glance.
- Breath control is key.
- Practice makes the rings more perfect.
- Make sure not to burn your mouth, throat, or lungs by blowing out too fast or too hard.
Quick Guide: How to Make Smoke Rings?
Thanks to vaping, it’s now possible to make smoke rings. A smoke ring is a thin, round stream of vapor by a dry herb vaporizer that you blow out and then shape into a ring by slightly moving your mouth or hand.
Before we go any further no matter how cool this trick makes you feel it’s important to remember that blowing smoke rings can get really expensive really fast if you’re not careful.
The more fog juice or e-juice there is in your bottle (and therefore the more vapor), the bigger each ring will be when blown out through your nostrils or mouth. And if one does get too big for comfort? You may end up with a painfully dry throat or an awful cough until your throat muscles heal themselves again!
Practice moderation when practicing this vape trick at home, only use small amounts of juice per session so as not to overdo it while learning this new skill set!
Practice Makes the Rings More Perfect
To get the hang of vaping tricks, you’re going to need some practice with vapes like the firefly 2 vaporizer. It may take a few days or even weeks of practicing in front of a mirror and with a video camera until you can pull off your first trick.
Once you’re ready to try them in public, it’s important that you do so on a windy day to avoid any potential accidents. You’ll also want to make sure that the e-juice used in your atomizer is fresh. Otherwise, it could cause dry hits or other problems while trying out new tricks like blowing smoke rings or making an O-face (a popular trick with many vapers).
The best way to learn how to do these tricks is by watching others who have already mastered them! While this might seem counterintuitive at first glance, there are several reasons why this is helpful:
- It shows exactly what goes into making each move successful so that newbies can emulate those same movements until they’ve got them down pat.
- It allows vapers who have watched these videos before but haven’t yet learned all these techniques firsthand yet still want some pointers on improving their skills quickly.
The O – The First Trick for Beginners
If you’re new to vaping, the O is one of the first tricks you should learn. It’s simple and easy to master, and it helps you develop a good foundation for more advanced vaping tricks later on. What Is The O?
The O is when you exhale smoke into a ring shape as opposed to just letting it come out in front of your mouth like normal. To do this, use your free hand (or other) to squeeze down gently on the sides of your mouth while exhaling so that only part of the smoke comes out at first.
Then open up slightly so that all of the smoke gets squeezed through into an even circle before opening up wide again for another exhalation. This ensures that all of your vapor gets sent outwards rather than being wasted inside your body where it can’t be seen by others!
Once you get comfortable doing The O consistently try some different methods with different-sized rings until finding one that suits both what works best with how long it takes before burning out completely while also allowing enough time to make sure everyone knows exactly who did such an amazing job at showing off their skills.
How to Improve Your O’s – Bigger and Faster Rings, Volcanoes, and Waterfalls
- A volcano is made by inhaling the smoke into your mouth and cheeks, then exhaling it through your nose.
- To make a waterfall, inhale through your mouth with the same amount of smoke as you would for a regular O. Then exhale through your nose. Inhale again and repeat until there’s no more vapor left in your mouth (or at least not enough to make an O).
- For big O’s: The biggest part of improving how big an O you can make is learning how to hold it longer! It takes practice but if you keep at it, eventually it will be second nature. And don’t forget about good breath control. That helps too!
The more you practice, the better you’ll get at it. The goal here is to improve your vaping experience, not just show off for your friends. If you want to learn some tricks that are a little more advanced than the ones we talked about earlier in this article, check out our guide on how to vape like an expert!